at Ampler Bikes
Ampler Bikes makes light electric bikes for the urban commuter. Electric bikes are a fantastic solution to the commuting problem – heavy congestion and stress, no parking spaces, and physical barriers like wind and hills that cause sweat. In our quest to solve it, we’ve already won the best Electric Bike Award in 2017, received great reviews from the likes of The Verge, Zeit Magazin and TreeHugger, and we’re growing at lightning speed.
We’re now looking for a Creative Director. We want you to oversee the vision of our brand and how it comes to life across everything that we do. In essence, your job is to unify the brand – on our web page, mobile app, packaging, events, videos, photography, graphics, social media channels and visual support materials, working closely with marketing, software engineering and product teams. While the vision and leadership are key to success in this role, we’re looking for someone with hands-on skills in graphic design.
What we want you to do:
- Develop a brand book, defining how Ampler should look, sound and feel in all media and formats, making sure they bring Ampler’s values to life.
- Execute the brand vision in all aspects of Ampler’s operations.
- Lead creative production, including concept creation, planning and execution of photo, video and graphic assets.
- Become the brand gatekeeper for everything we do Ampler and all the assets we put out.
- Hands of creation of graphical design assets for the marketing and event teams.
What we look for:
- Previous experience in a similar role at an agency setting or in-house.
- Experience with managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical and artistic abilities with graphic design software.
- Proactive “screw it, let’s do it” attitude.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- An Ampler of your choosing.
- Professional development as you grow with the company.
- Prospect to have a strong impact on the success of Ampler.
- Opportunity to be part of the next international success story stemming from Estonia.
- The position is based either in our Berlin or Tallinn office.
Submit your application with a short cover letter over here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you might have.