As Creative Associate, you will be responsible for translating conceptual design ideas into innovative and expressive multi-media assets, across digital and offline media.
You are a strong communicator who thinks creatively, are detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines. You thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills.
As an innovative individual, you take the customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials for both internal use and external communications.
- Present concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Design visual concepts and graphics for product illustrations, logos & websites.
- Develop multimedia campaign assets (videos, animations, gifs & pictures).
- Design Visual brand assets that convey accurate messaging and undertone as dictated by the project.
- Determine size, font style & arrangement of illustrative material based on agreed brief.
- Incorporate recommended changes into final designs.
- Advise on best practices & optimizations throughout design projects.
- Contribute to team effort by sitting in on conceptual design meetings and offering opinions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Creative Lead.
- Good Knowledge of photoshop, lightroom, illustrator, premier pro & after effects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Professional approach to time & deadlines.
- Ability to absorb & apply constructive criticism.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mindset