As Facility Manager, you will bring our spaces to life as you oversee the daily operations of our offices. You will act as a single point of contact for all facility management issues across electrical, plumbing, security, environmental, safety and logistics coordination.
Our ideal candidate is creative, organized, customer service focused, and takes pride in seeing things run efficiently. This person is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the highest standards of excellence, and is enthusiastic, dedicated and enjoys collaboration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond appropriately to Facility Management emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Provide regular management information to key stakeholders as required.
- Ensure compliance and statutory regulations on fire, health & safety standards.
- Vendor management oversees basic office procurements, installation and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility – air-conditioning etc, and ensure that vendors comply with the required service expectations at the hub.
- Recommend continuous quality improvement practices & implement industry best practice operations.
- Manage all work related to the maintenance of our spaces including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, repairs, maintenance and replacement of equipment, furniture, and furnishings.
- Act as info hub for providing facility related information, and supervising facility operations activities including diesel supply, checks and procedures for all events at the hub.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and also team members
- Develop systems and processes for reporting faults and effective facility management.
Skills and Qualification
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing a Facilities/Operations team
- Proven ability to handle multiple client requests
- Proven experience of Vendor Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle a complex varied workload.
- Ability to think creatively, provide innovative solutions and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to be strategic and draw business conclusion