We are looking to recruit a Graphics Designer who will be responsible for designing a wide variety of graphics across digital & offline media. The Graphics Designer will be one who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
- Design Visual brand assets for Truppr in the Truppr Portfolio.
- Develop multimedia campaign assets (videos, gifs & pictures).
- Develop concepts, graphics for product illustrations. logos & websites.
- Determine size, font style & arrangement of illustrative material based on agreed brief.
- Review final layouts & suggest improvements if required.
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on agreed brief.
- Effectively communicate Truppr’s events using pictures & videos.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Fluency in photoshop,lightroom, illustrator, premier pro & after effects.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Professional approach to time & deadlines.
- Ability to absorb & apply constructive criticism.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative mindset