Meristem Securities Limited – Chief Digital Officer
This role reports to the Deputy Group Managing Director, he/she will drive the digital operations of the company.
- Leading the company-wide digital transformation including concept, prioritization, and execution roadmap.
- Follow local and international trends from both a technological and a business perspective.
- Oversee digital project portfolio of reporting BU’s, which may include innovation initiatives, definition of Big data strategy, customer experience vision, data policy and e-commerce strategy.
- Coordinate reporting BU’s digital strategy
- Draft, oversee and manage digital budget for the entire organisation
- Fostering acceptance of an organization's digital strategy
- Promoting the organization's online presence through sites like Google or social media applications
- Overseeing lead generation activities designed to increase profits and improve customer experience
- Implementing and adopting digital initiatives to support the organisation’s strategic initiatives
- Any other task as assigned by Management
- Not less than 5 years’ working experience in a digital services firm with at least two years in a mid-management capacity
- Extensive knowledge of digital trends, business models and new technological capabilities
- Expertise in handling and managing the digital transformation process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- Strong interest in Financial Markets and keen intellectual curiosity
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently who possesses excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Possess knowledge of digital applications.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and report writing skills
- Quick learner, Collaborative, self-confident and not afraid to challenge, but in the right way
- Ability to multi-task; juggle multiple deliverables and perform under very demanding conditions.
- High level of integrity, creativity, inquisitiveness and self –confidence
- Strategic planning and execution capability
- Project management abilities.
- Outcomes-driven and achievement-orientated
- Excellent motivation, coaching and leadership skills