Monitoring & Evaluation Manager (re:learn)
We are looking to recruit an experienced monitoring and evaluation professional with a background in research, who has a comprehensive view of the reporting process.
You are pro-active and resourceful and must be able to gather and collate information within a limited time frame.
- Coordinate all aspects of programme monitoring and reporting ensuring data is of high quality and produced on time.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Collate reports and best stories from projects to form evaluations.
- Coordinate the monitoring of programs to access program performance, relevance and effectiveness.
- Present findings in a variety of engaging and clear ways.
- Coordinate the delivery of monitoring, evaluation and learning reporting requirements.
- Adhere to all relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- Good Knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree from an accredited university
- Great Communication Skills
- Ability to identify practical and deliverable evaluation plans
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Great Multitasker