We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organisation and running of the daily administrative operations of the Company.
Our ideal candidate is a professional who is able to take on a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person is highly organised, comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail as well as looking for effective ways to achieve better results.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact between team members and internal/external clients.
- Deal with enquiries to the Lab, and also handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Maintain an organized filing system of electronic documents.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Manage correspondences such as letters and emails.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Review and recommend changes to company policies.
- Support the end to end organization of events.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and also team members.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree required.
- 3-5 years experience in Office Management, Customer or Client Care or related field.
- Ability to work as a team and also independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Administration skills
- Great Telephone Skills
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and processes.
- Strong initiative and proactive working manner.