Terms of Service
Last updated: September 13, 2014
The Terms of Services set forth herein (hereinafter referred as the Terms) are a legal contract between natural person, who use jobkitten.com website or mobile application for applying for the job opening published by the undertaking, who is looking for applicants via its website or third party’s website (hereinafter referred as You) OÜ Jobkitten (hereinafter referred as Jobkitten), commercial registry code 12116162, registered address Vana-Lõuna 39-118, Tallinn, Harjumaa, 10134. The Terms explain how You are permitted to use the website located at jobkitten.com as well as Jobkitten’s mobile application (hereinafter referred as the Service). The Terms set forth herein apply regardless of the environment in which the Service in used and the geographic location of such use. If the You do not agree with any of these terms, then You should not access or otherwise use the jobkitten.com website, the mobile application, any of the services, or any information or materials contained within the website jobkitten.com or mobile application. Any use of access of the same or any attempt to do so shall be deemed to constitute your consent to be bound by these Terms.
- The contract is entered into for an indefinite term.
- This contract constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Jobkitten relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior agreements and understanding between You and the Jobkitten with respect to that subject matter.
- Jobkitten reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to alter or replace these present Terms by notifying You thereof in advance. By continuing to access or use Service after amended terms become effective, You agree to be bound by the amended terms.
- If You disagree with any part of the new terms then You should terminate your use of the Service by not accessing or otherwise using the jobkitten.com website, the mobile application, any of the services, or any information contain within the website jobkitten.com or mobile application.
The Content of the Service
The Service allows You to forward your Resume, Cover Letter or any other materials needed for applying for the job opening published by Jobkitten’s client (hereinafter referred as the Application Documents) on its own or third party’s website.
Rights and Obligations
- You are obligated to provide information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times, which does not contain any misleading information on your level of education, work experience or personality. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms. You will be liable for any damage caused to Jobkitten or third parties as a consequence of any untrue, imprecise or incomplete information submitted by You.
- If Jobkitten has grounds to suspect that Your personal data entered into the website jobkitten.com or mobile application are untrue or do not comply with generally accepted moral standards, Jobkitten has the right to delete the entered data from its website and mobile application.
Intellectual Property and License
- The Service includes copyright, trademarks, domain name and business name, trade secrets and know-how, and other assets and benefits commonly regarded as intellectual property, whether registered or not, which are and remain the exclusive property of Jobkitten.
- Jobkitten grants to a limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the software and the content provided in Jobkitten.com website and mobile application only in such manner as necessary for utilizing the Service for its intended purpose and only during the time of this contract remains in force between You and Jobkitten.
- You will not acquire any right thereto or interest therein or otherwise in connection with the Service, except the limited rights of use expressly set forth in section 4.2.
- You undertake, that you will not use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Service; copy, modify, reproduce or create derivative works from, or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the software that is being used to provide the Service and also that it will not create or attempt to create any product or service that it substantially similar to or otherwise competes with the Service.
- Jobkitten may, in its sole discretion, disable, close or restrict access to any User that is used to infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights.
Limitation of liability
- Jobkitten do not warrant that the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location, any errors or defects will be corrected, the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components or the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
- Jobkitten is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Jobkitten has no control over the content of the empolyer, or the quality, safety, or legality of job application or Application Documents posted and makes no representations about any job applications, Application Documents or other connected content. Jobkitten shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity in connection with Application Documents posted on or through the jobkitten.com website or mobile application.
- Jobkitten does not give any guarantees that You will find a job by using Jobkitten’s Service and does not undertake to communicate for this purpose with any person who need employees.
- Jobkitten takes no responsibility for any illegal or unsanctioned use of Your personal data that are made available to a receiver of information, neither for the confidentiality of such information if the confidentiality must be ensured by the receiver of information.
- Jobkitten has the right to cancel the access to the Service unilaterally and without prior notification if the You have violated these Terms and have not eliminated the violation within 10 workdays as of the receipt of a respective notice from Jobkitten by e-mail.
- You agree that upon any termination of this contract all rights that the You have been granted hereunder will terminate.
- You are responsible for the damages caused to Jobkitten through the violation of these conditions.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia, without regard to its conflict of law provision.
- You and Jobkitten shall make the effort to resolve the disputes arising from these Terms by way of negotiations. In the event the You and Jobkitten fail to reach an agreement in the dispute, it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Estonian courts. You hereby irrevocably submit to the aforesaid jurisdiction and waive any and all objections they may have to such jurisdiction on the grounds if inconvenient forum or otherwise.
- If Jobkitten fails to enforce any right or provision of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provision of these Terms will remain in effect.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.