Customer Support Specialist
at Ampler Bikes
Ampler Bikes makes light electric bikes for the urban commuter. Electric bikes are a fantastic solution to the commuting problem – heavy congestion and stress, no parking spaces, and physical barriers like wind and hills that cause sweat. In our quest to solve it, we’ve already won the best Electric Bike Award in 2017, received great reviews from the likes of The Verge, Zeit Magazin and TreeHugger, and we’re growing at lightning speed. In June 2018, we opened the first Ampler flagship store in Berlin.
The engineering and assembly of the bikes takes place in-house, we sell our bikes direct-to-consumer skipping the middlemen, and we pride ourselves in providing first class customer experience to everyone who comes in contact with us. A lot of the magic happens in our cosy bike studio in the city center of Tallinn and we are now growing our talented young team by hiring a customer support specialist. To be successful in this role, you should be a multi-lingual expert communicator who is able to earn our clients’ trust. You’ll be working closely with our engineers, mechanics and other colleagues based both in our Berlin and Tallinn offices.
What we want you to do:
- Offer consultative support service to clients, attracting customers by answering product and service questions via e-mail and telephone.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction of problems; following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through effective, friendly and professional
- Supporting the production line, workshop and showroom with communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
What we look for:
- German language skills of level C1 in speaking, writing and understanding is required
- Full proficiency in English
- Estonian language is a nice to have
- Customer service experience and communication skills
- Motivation to learn new things and grow together with the business
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and demonstrate flexibility
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to travel, mostly in Germany
What we offer:
- Full-time job in a talented environment
- Competitive salary
- An Ampler of your choosing for daily commuting.
- Prospect to have a strong impact on the success of Ampler.
- Opportunity to be part of the next international success story stemming from Estonia.
Submit your application with a short cover letter over here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you might have.