Full Stack Developer
at Ampler Bikes
Ampler Bikes makes light electric bikes for urban commuters. Electric bikes are a fantastic solution to the commuting problem – heavy congestion and stress, no parking spaces, and physical barriers like wind and hills that cause sweat. In our quest to solve it, we’ve already won the best Electric Bike Award, received great reviews from the likes of The Verge, The Guardian and Cycling Weekly, and we’re growing at lightning speed.
We’re now looking for a Full Stack Developer who would use their front-to-back chops to take both the website as Ampler’s core sales channel, as well as our internal tooling that makes all the pieces of the system talk to each other, to the next level. We’re looking for a sharp-minded doer with a strong capacity for handling change and growth, and for someone who is looking to make a big impact as part of a core driving force at Ampler.
What we want you to do
- Drive the development of key internal software that systematically helps manage and maintain ordering, stock management, manufacturing and shipping processes. Building these tools is critical to helping the company scale.
- Develop www.amplerbikes.com using the latest web technologies, making the website a competitive asset to Ampler. You continuously optimise site performance and ensure that the site follows relevant SEO and web design best practices.
- Aid the building of BI and marketing analytics solutions, developing the technical aspects of the analytics stack.
- Drive the implementation of a continuous learning culture at Ampler by helping iteratively build, set live and track the performance of A/B tests and other experiments.
What we look for
- Good track record with developing modern software and web solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Webpack, Gulp, SCSS and NPM.
- Awareness and understanding of best practices in SEO, modern web design and UX.
- Proactive “screw it, let’s do it” solutions-driven attitude.
- Cooperative mindset, working closely together with the Manufacturing, Marketing, Design and Management teams.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development as you grow with the company.
- Prospect to have a strong impact on the success of Ampler, being a core development team member.
- Opportunity to be part of the next international success story stemming from Estonia.
- The position is based in Tallinn.
Submit your CV/LinkedIn profile together with a few sentences about yourself.