Full Stack Developer
at Ampler Bikes
Ampler Bikes makes light electric bikes for urban commuters. Electric bikes are a fantastic solution to the commuting problem – heavy congestion and stress, no parking spaces, and physical barriers like wind and hills that cause sweat. In our quest to solve it, we’ve already won the best Electric Bike Award, received great reviews from the likes of The Verge, The Guardian and Cycling Weekly, and we’re growing at lightning speed.
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer who would use their front-to-back chops to take both the website as Ampler’s core sales channel, as well as our internal tooling that makes all the pieces of the system talk to each other, to the next level.
- Back-end: PHP (Wordpress, Laravel), MySQL
- Ops and tools: Linux Debian server with NGINX, Jira, Bitbucket, Git
What we want you to do
- Drive the development of key internal software that systematically helps manage and maintain ordering, stock management, manufacturing and shipping processes. Building these tools is critical to helping the company scale
- Develop systems for external shareholders working along with the Ampler team to ensure information flow and transparency
- Rewrite www.amplerbikes.com using the latest web technologies, making the website a competitive asset to Ampler. Continuously optimise site performance and ensure that the site follows relevant SEO and web design best practices
- Ensure documentation exists for all internal softwares and web
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your team
What we look for
- Good track record with developing modern software and web solutions
- Ability to work as a part of an engineering team with collective responsibility towards what has been built
- Ability to navigate our technical stack
- Proactive “screw it, let’s do it” solutions-driven attitude
- Fluency in English
- Located in Tallinn, Estonia
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fast paced work in a quickly growing company
- Opportunity to be part of the next international success story stemming from Estonia
- An Ampler bike to use for your daily rides
Send us your resume, LinkedIn/GitHub/X profile, or anything else you're proud of.
ps. please, add why we should pay extra attention to your application.