Head of Culture & People
at Ampler Bikes
Ampler Bikes makes light electric bikes for urban commuters. Electric bikes are a fantastic solution to the commuting problem – heavy congestion and stress, no parking spaces, and physical barriers like wind and hills that cause sweat. In our quest to solve it, we’ve already won the best Electric Bike Award, received great reviews from the likes of The Verge, The Guardian and Cycling Weekly, and we’re growing at lightning speed.
We need you to guide Team Ampler through fast growth whilst keeping our motivation high and developing a culture that builds a proactive, energetic and united team. You will work closely together with our CEO and other heads of departments.
What will you be doing at Ampler:
- Taking care of Team Ampler spirit - building and maintaining the Ampler culture
- Building and implementing next level Ampler hiring and onboarding processes
- Building and implementing next level Ampler members development structure
- Creating and implementing Ampler operational strategies in-line with Ampler values and goals
- Setting meetings/communications structures in Ampler in general
- The formulating and communication of company policies and guidelines
- Setting the structure and organizing Ampler Team Events
- Bring analytical insight to the company about its operations
- Representing Ampler brand
- Supporting Ampler growth
What do we expect from you:
- Experience of building a team in a high-growth environment
- High degree of self-discipline and organizational talent
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams
- Proactive “screw it, let’s do it” solutions-driven attitude
What do we offer:
- Motivating salary and a benefits package including share options
- High level of independence and trust to guide the company
- Prospect to have a strong impact on the success of Ampler, being a core member of the team.
- Flexible working hours and part-time remote work
- Opportunity to be part of the next international success story stemming from Estonia.
- Location - Estonia