Local Ampler Ambassador - All Ampler Bike Models | Geneva
at Ampler Bikes
We, Ampler Bikes, build lightweight electric bikes for commuters, providing an excellent solution to commuter problems - traffic jams and stress, no parking spaces and physical barriers such as wind and hills that cause sweat. In addition to great reviews from The Verge, BikeRadar and Zeit Magazin, we won the Electric Bike Award in 2017 and have been growing at lightning speed ever since.
We are looking for ambassadors to represent our brand, giving potential customers the opportunity to test ride the bikes and introducing the ins and outs of the company and products. Among your tasks will be processing incoming test ride requests, organising them quickly and ultimately presenting the bike to the test rider.
What we look for:
- You understand and can identify with our vision, culture and bikes – i.e. why we build bikes.
- You’re available to organise and offer test rides between 5 and 15 hours per week.
- Previous sales or service sector work experience.
- Basic knowledge about bicycles and how they work – we’ll give you all other necessary information.
- Good command of local languages (at least 2 of the three main languages in Switzerland) and equally good English language skills.
- You’re organised, have good communication skills, and you’re solution-oriented when facing challenges.
- Offer Ampler Bikes interested parties who have registered online test drives in your city.
- Plan the test drive appointments professionally and promptly.
What we offer:
- You will get one of our bikes which you can use privately.
- You will get a fixed cut for bikes sold after your test rides.
- All needed materials and tools.