Performance Marketing Manager / Media Buyer
at Ampler Bikes
Ampler Bikes makes light electric bikes for urban commuters. Electric bikes are a fantastic solution to the commuting problem – heavy congestion and stress, no parking spaces, and physical barriers like wind and hills that cause sweat. In our quest to solve it, we’ve already won the best Electric Bike Award, received great reviews from the likes of The Verge, The Guardian and Cycling Weekly, and we’re growing at lightning speed.
We’re now looking for a Performance Marketing Manager / Media Buyer who would own, develop and expand all aspects of Ampler’s paid marketing channels, including Google, Facebook and display ads, and out-of-home campaigns.
What we expect you to do:
- Own all aspects of paid customer acquisition.
- Launch, manage and optimise advertising campaigns on digital performance marketing channels, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Display.
- Buy out-of-home advertising space (big-ass banners on the streets) in target areas.
- Run continuous tests to determine best performing ad creatives and targeting.
- Work together with designers and developers in developing ad creatives and landing pages, and write copy for them where necessary.
- Discover and test new performance marketing and growth channels.
What we look for:
- You feel at ease and happy when you’re improving bidding tactics and quality scores, figuring out how to increase click-to-purchase conversions rates, and testing new ad formats.
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads and display platforms get you excited - you know them inside out and you’re always yearning to learn more.
- Nice to have: you have experience in media buying for out-of-home advertising.
- You speak German natively, and you’re kind of a big deal also in English.
- Your copywriting chops are stronger than Jackie Chan’s roundhouse kicks in Rush Hour.
- You pride yourself in finding signal in a sea of noise when digging in Google Analytics.
- Talking about CPA, LTV, CPS, CPM and other TLAs don’t cause you to go wtf.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Your very own Ampler bike to whizz through the city.
- Professional development as you grow with the company.
- Prospect to have a strong impact on the success of Ampler, and to build the future of commuting.
- Opportunity to be part of the next international success story stemming from Estonia.
- The position is based in Berlin or Tallinn.