We are recruiting a talented animator with graphic design experience. As an Animator, you’ll work on infographics animation, illustration, 2D and 3D and more. You will have the ability to create a movement for creatures, characters, cameras, and rigid body animation.
You'll be a personable, pro-active, self-starter who will help to ensure the standard and quality of the animation produced is consistently high. You will be aware of project schedules and work hard to achieve these goals.
re: learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning. At re:learn, our goal is to create interactive and engaging content for teaching STEM Subjects in schools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide original and inspirational ideas for animation.
- Conceptualize creative ways to convey abstract concept/idea/ story.
- Use cutting-edge technology to animate a wide variety of humanoid characters, realistic creatures and reactive environments.
- Work collaboratively with your team to improve the realism of the modeling and animation.
- Work closely with the developers to hone motion captures into clean re-workable animations.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of animation experience.
- Added Advantage if you have created simulations in the past.
- Technical expertise in the tools used to create the Production artwork e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop,
- Ability to build relationships and communicate clearly with all stakeholders, including senior managers, designers, developers and testers
- Can take a brief for a project and run with it, adding value and quality where and when you can.
- A good understanding of the animation pipeline including pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Ability to work in a multicultural setting and with diverse cultural backgrounds.