Business Manager - E-estates
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibility is to oversee, manage and lead the business development unit which includes the following roles; client and partner sales, marketing and client support. This leadership should ultimately lead to a boost in sales and maintenance of long-term business relationships by the growth of revenue and profit with old and new clients.
- Develop sales strategies and plans focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research, product and market analysis to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build and oversee implementation of the strategy for marketing and managing the company’s brand.
- Oversee and direct marketing team on campaigns to promote awareness of products and services
- Arrange and attend sales meetings with clients and partners
- Prepare sales presentations and proposals for clients and partners
- Co-ordinate and negotiate relationships with clients and partners
- Manage and direct sales and partner relations staff on client and partner acquisition and support.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers as well as partners
- Ensuring that sales teams targets are set and met
- Work with Accounts department to keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Proven Business Development Manager track record (sales executive or relevant role) in Real estate industry
- Minimum Qualification : A Degree
- 2 - 3 years worth of experience
- Experienced with design and implementation of Business development and marketing strategies, focusing on customer growth, service provision and satisfaction of services rendered while encouraging referrals.
- Ability to quickly analyze business products and create a value proposition
- Organised in administration with Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools
- Experience working towards exceeding targets.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Sales or Relevant field
- Experience in Real Estate Management/sales
- Strong Connections with Real Estate Agents and Developers and managers