We are recruiting an experienced Finance Officer to oversee and manage finances at the Hub. In particular, this will involve organizing the hub’s day-to-day accounting procedures and maintaining records for all transactions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Work on processing payments and reimbursements.
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Work with the Finance Manager in preparing budgets.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly reports on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow).
- Assist in providing the Finance Manager with information for quarterly financial reports.
- Oversee the day-to-day financial management, accounts maintenance and budget control.
- Manage regulatory policies, ensuring that all statutory returns and taxes are computed and remitted monthly.
- Manage personnel policies and apply regulations and procedures relating to payroll and the payment of salaries.
- Oversee expenses and costs related to events and projects, by organising and coordinating information and requirements.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Work with the Events Team on the financial aspect.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new request with attention to budgetary constraints
- Manage historical reference and repository of information.
- 3 + years experience as a Finance officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
What's On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Health, Dental and Optical Plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Rooftop weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.