Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer [MERN]
Doctoora Health Ltd - Lagos || Full-time
Doctoora is a healthcare infrastructure as a service company operating, an online marketplace for healthcare services and products. We provide healthcare professionals with fully serviced medical facilities on a pay-per-use basis.
About The Role
We are currently looking for a full-time web developer, who can hit the ground running; to join the Doctoora team in improving our platform and adding new features.
An entrepreneurial, agile, self-confident and passion-driven individual, looking to improve healthcare delivery in Nigeria. Our Ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem solver and an analytical and critical thinker who can work on their own initiative. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, forward-thinking candidate with excellent communication skills. A product-focused individual, who is able to engineer simple solutions to complex problems.
- We are a health-tech startup developing a digital platform to compliment our physical infrastructure.
- You are able to take responsibility and ownership of projects, working to tight deadlines.
- You have experience shipping high-quality code in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expertise in designing and implementing a high-volume transactional system.
- Adapt at translating business requirements into technical requirements and solutions;
Required Tech Experience:
- Deployment of Node JS applications preferably on Amazon web services: 1 year (Required)
- Database administration - Mongo DB: 2 years (Required)
- Backend development - Node JS; Express: 2 years (Required)
- Front-end frameworks: React JS: 1 year (Optional)
- Team leadership: 1 year (Optional)
- Design and Development of web applications from scratch
- API development experience
- Software design patterns
- Establishing baselines for MVPs.
Required Soft Skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Great communication skills, you work well with others to make the product better every day.
- Self critical and self aware
- Hardworking and goal oriented
- Team player
- Good product sense and exceptional attention to detail.
- Can collaborate with marketing, product, and design units to move the product forward.
- Excellent grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects.
- Experience shipping high-quality code in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to mentor junior developers
You should have an excellent grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms, data structures, and design patterns. You will be expected to add to top-level ideas and craft development of our biggest projects, working with other companies and agencies to guide each project.
Our organisation values diversity, as a team working across 2 continents we believe open communication is important as is our shared mission to transform healthcare delivery in Nigeria.
Job Type: Full time
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or other relevant fields.
Method of Application
Please send us your CV and cover letter explaining why you think the job should be yours and how you can add to the team dynamics - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Types: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Lagos (Required)