Incubation Analyst (Business Advisory)
Incubation Analyst (Business Advisory):
We are looking to recruit a detail oriented and result driven Analyst to join our Incubation Unit. In this role, you will play a key part in providing proactive support to innovators building solutions to address key challenges in the Nigerian society.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with each portfolio company to build, test and pilot their solutions and acquire customers.
- Support in managing the administration of bringing new committed social entrepreneurs into the CcHUB portfolio.
- Plan and schedule all activities and sessions for the pre-incubation and incubation program
- Provide monthly progress reports on startups to key officers for prompt decision-making
- Carry out Industry research for startups and spot opportunities.
- Manage communication between startups and the unit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's in Technology, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Previously owned a startup/small business or worked with one.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- An entrepreneurial & Innovative mindset
- Familiarity with business principles & Practices
- Organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of the technology space and lean methodologies.
- Extremely Pro-active.
- Ability to turn in quality work and work on your own with little supervision.
- Strict adherence to work deadlines.
What's On Offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- Health, Dental and Optical Plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Rooftop weekly workouts
- Overall fun company