re: learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning. At re:learn, (Digital Lab) our goal is to create interactive and engaging content for teaching STEM Subjects in schools.
We are recruiting an Instructional Designer who will be responsible for designing fun interactive STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) activities, taking lead from start to end of the instructional design process, whilst collaboratively working with various stakeholders and Units.
You will be one who can design and develop training material across a range of learning mediums, confidently explaining end to end processes and system interactions in an easy to understand manner to stakeholders, with an approach to continuous improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the creation of digital tools and analysing its effective
- Create engaging tech-enabled learning activities and content
- Update and maintain content
- Collaborate with team to design interactive simulations using a creative and innovative approach.
- Identify gaps in existing learning content and work with network teams to innovate, feeding back needs, and participating in the creation and testing of content.
- Curate existing content to create new learning designs and paths.
- Oversee learning solution creation by conducting the analysis and design of learning solutions.
- Have an awareness of emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
Skills & Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar relevant field
- Experience with instructional design and development.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian curriculum
- Experience in creating digital Learning content (particularly for Kids) with a focus on science.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator; experience in engaging multiple stakeholders.
- Operates independently to analyze, design, and develop learning solutions applying proven instructional design methods and practices.
- Demonstrated Commitment to a teamwork environment.