Software Developer, E-Estates
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems.
- Fixing and improving existing software.
- Proven Knowledge with AWS (amazon web services) strongly required.