🤝 Account Manager - Indonesia / Thailand
Founded in 2017 by a team of experienced startup veterans, HonestDocs is one of the fastest growing digital health platforms in Indonesia and Thailand. Our vision is to improve health and wellness of Southeast Asians by making reliable health information, products and services accessible to everyone.
Part of our Business Development team, the Account Manager will play a key role working closely with our healthcare partners on a day-to-day basis covering partner onboarding, activation, and retention, partner revenue growth, and more.
- Resourceful in working with our portfolio of healthcare partners to grow the number of products, packages and services to be featured on HonestDocs
- Onboard new partners effectively and efficiently
- Manage the relationship with existing partners
- Educate partners on new product features and services
- Be the voice of our partners when liaising with our sales, operations, marketing, and product teams
- Act as a bridge between our end users and partners
- Maintain communication with management on issues, etc.
- Track and measure partner performance over time, on a product basis, etc.
- Other ad hoc activities involving activations, marketing activities, etc.
- Attitude over experience: need people who take ownership and have a can-do mindset
- Good personality, service-minded and wanting to go the extra mile to help customers (most important attitude), and be able to work as a team
- Detail oriented
- Structured thinking
- Non-stop itching to want to fix stuff and make things better
- Creative - needs to come up with new ideas to increase partner retention and partner revenue metrics
Nice to have:
- Want to work in a fast-growing startup
- 2-5 years of experience in account management, especially in ecommerce, on-demand, O2O, and healthcare preferred
- Prior background: ecommerce, operations, on-demand
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, marketing, communications or a related field