🤓 Business Analyst / Management Trainee - Indonesia / Thailand
Founded in 2017 by a team of experienced startup veterans, HonestDocs is one of the fastest growing digital health platforms in Indonesia and Thailand. Our vision is to improve health and wellness of Southeast Asians by making reliable health information, products and services accessible to everyone.
Reporting directly to our leadership team, the Business Analyst role is a management trainee / entrepreneur-in-residence role that will span multiple functions. The Business Analyst will play a key role in leading and driving different exciting projects across the business that could include streamlining operations, increasing sales, expanding the business to new markets and much more.
We are looking for someone who is not looking for a 9-to-5 job, willing to take on new tasks and get their hands dirty. You will learn a lot, help shape the direction of this young and promising startup, grow with us and impact lives.
This role is perfect for a smart and driven fresh grad who’s not interested in going down the conventional corporate “career path” (e.g. Fortune 500, Big 4, consulting, banking, etc.). Instead, you’re looking to work with a small group of people who’ve helped build some of the most notable tech businesses in Southeast Asia and groomed the next generation of tech leaders in Thailand, Indonesia and beyond.
- Assess business needs and propose improvement plans
- Own projects’ success from planning, project managing, implementing, solving problems and improving results
- Work with teams such as marketing, operations, customer service, product and tech as needed
- Any ad hoc tasks necessary to get stuff done
- Service-minded and wanting to go the extra mile to help customers (most important attitude)
- Able to use LINE@ and basic MS office skills
- Willing to learn basic HTML and CSS to manage website content
- Detail oriented
- Structured thinking
- Attitude over experience: need people who take ownership and have a can-do mindset
- Non-stop itching to want to fix stuff and make things better
- Open-minded and willing to learn a lot
- Ability to write well
Nice to have:
- Interest in healthcare
- Prior background: ecommerce, operations, on-demand
- Majors: business, engineering, computer science, marketing, communications
- Want to work in a fast-growing startup
- Previous internship experience in tech startups