💰 Business Development Manager - Thailand
Founded in 2017 by a team of experienced startup veterans, HonestDocs is one of the fastest growing digital health platforms in Indonesia and Thailand. Our vision is to improve health and wellness of Southeast Asians by making reliable health information, products and services accessible to everyone.
Reporting directly to the VP Business Development (Thailand), the Business Development Manager will play a key role in growing our revenues by acquiring and activating new partners e.g. hospitals and clinics.
- Resourceful in identifying new healthcare partners, products, packages and services to be featured on HonestDocs, expanding the range of offerings for our users
- Stubbornly persistent in your mission to build leads - be it through cold-calling or walking-in to partners across the country
- Optimistically engage, consult and successfully sign-up local partners.
- Manage the relationship with existing partners
- Innovate and improve business development strategies with the team.
- Maintain communication with the management on issues, etc.
- Other ad hoc activities involving activations, marketing activities, etc.
- Attitude over experience: need people who take ownership and have a can-do mindset
- Good personality, service-minded and wanting to go the extra mile to help customers (most important attitude), and be able to work as a team
- Detail oriented
- Structured thinking
- Non-stop itching to want to fix stuff and make things better
Nice to have:
- Want to work in a fast-growing startup
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, especially in ecommerce, O2O, and healthcare preferred
- Prior background: ecommerce, operations, on-demand
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, marketing, communications or a related field
- Owning a personal car
- Sales incentive
- Transportation and telephone bill
- Social security
- Group insurance
- Annual leave