📈 SEO Manager - Indonesia
Founded in 2017 by a team of experienced startup veterans, HonestDocs is one of the fastest growing digital health platforms in Indonesia and Thailand. Our vision is to improve health and wellness of Southeast Asians by making reliable health information, products and services accessible to everyone.
Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, the SEO Manager will play a key role in optimizing our website to drive user growth.
- Need someone more hands-on, who will do keyword research, rewrite titles, meta descriptions, etc.
- Perform gap/competitor analysis in terms of keywords and topics to target. Use findings to provide guidance to content writers
- Manage footer and search box SEO keywords
- Own and manage master keyword table
- Develop basic SEO guideline document and perform ongoing training for content team
- Create and own SEO performance tracking dashboard
- Lead quarterly SEO audits
- Work with Product team to enhance onsite and technical SEO
- Help out with content writing and editorial tasks when necessary
- Writing, proofreading, fact-checking, or related editorial experience
- Basic MS office skills
- Willing to learn basic HTML and CSS to manage website content
- Detail oriented
- Structured thinking
- Non-stop itching to want to fix stuff and make things better
- Experience with SEO tools like Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SimilarWeb, Screaming Frog, etc.
Nice to have:
- Interest in healthcare
- Prior background: media, publications, ecommerce, on-demand, tech startup
- Majors: business, marketing, communications, computer science, engineering
- Want to work in a fast-growing startup