Center Manager (Ojodu Berger)
Leadspace is leading the way and opening innovative work spaces across Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa. LeadSpace Shared Facilities Limited is the foremost co-working Facility in Nigeria. We exist to provide conducive and affordable office environment for entrepreneurs, small business operators, freelancers and corporate executives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations of the center
- Oversee events and programmes at the centre by organizing and coordinating resources
- Keep up-to-date records of all centre activities
- Ability to grow and maintain a vibrant collaborative community
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new requests with attention to budgetary constraints
- Manage historical reference and repository of information by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Support units within the organization, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions
- Monitor costs and expenses of centre to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure operations are in line with organizational standards
- Co-ordinate and serve as a main point of contact for all matters related to the Centre.
- Liaise and work with other teams leads to provide sufficient information they require for operational ease.
- It’s all about the people! Working as a community manager means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you!
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- You must be an efficient communicator who is fearless when it comes to speaking up and making your voice heard.
- You should be able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
- Fired up about Leadspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Leadspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- BA degree in a related field- a must
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in marketing, writing, or managing social media – an advantage
- Critical competencies for success