LeadSpace is one of the foremost co-working facility in Nigeria. We exist to provide conducive and affordable office environment for entrepreneurs, small business operators, freelancers and corporate executives.
- Ensuring performance of all services in the building including security, cleaning, waste management, maintenance, IT and telephony to the highest of standards, directing any issues identified with any of the aforementioned services to the relevant teams and seeing those being addressed.
- Being the main point of contact for all member companies for any issues associated with maintenance and building facilities, raising those internally with relevant teams and seeing those being implemented while keeping the members up to date as to progress.
- Conducting regular supervision and checks on facilities to ensure compliance with set standards, supply levels are adequately maintained, any maintenance issues are noted and addressed, building facilities are in working order, all members’ issues are addressed.
- Ensuring all supplies across the facilities are maintained and replenished when and as necessary. Overseeing performance of all utility contracts and directing any issues or queries to the relevant team.
- Conducting regular fire alarm testing and other statutory Health &Safety tests as directed by facilities management team.
- Providing reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements
Invoicing and Budgeting
- Working closely with accounts team in ensuring accurate invoices are issued to members and payments received on time.
- Following up with members on any overdue invoices and ensuring any overdue invoices have been settled
- Providing reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements relating to various revenue growth, cost cutting measures etc.
- Ensuring knowledge of all members by name, understanding their businesses’ needs and plans for growth.
- Overlooking move-in process and organizing induction for new members.
- Being the main point of contact for all member companies in relation to any license, maintenance, IT, invoicing or other issues.
- Directing these queries to relevant team and overseeing those being addressed.
- Conducting scheduled catch up meetings with member companies to understand their growth plans, any issues or concerns they might have with the space or the services and what improvements can be done to ensure their level of satisfaction is increased.
- Ensuring excellent levels of communications to members about any news updates, issues, or any upcoming events.
- Monitoring members’ level of satisfaction across the board and ensuring the highest level of service is maintained at all times.
- Providing reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements relating to member services.
Sales & Occupancy
- Monitoring occupancy and ensuring desk rate and occupancy targets are achieved by working closely with sales team to device the most suitable marketing strategy.
- Evaluating potential opportunities for growth and anticipating any leavers within existing member base through conducting regular catch up meetings and planning ahead to ensure we are able to accommodate for any member growth; preparing occupancy forecast.
- Providing reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements relating to how target occupancy rates can be achieved.
Staff Management and Supervision
- Supervising the performance of other staff and ensuring they meet their KPIs in record time.
- Liaising closely with events and partnerships team in ensuring regular events, food, health & wellbeing and pop up retail partnerships are organized and carried out at the location effectively while ensuring member satisfaction.
- Graduates with first degree. Estate Management preferably
- Must have completed NYSC.