at LIfeBox Labs
About LifeBox Labs
LifeBox Labs is a digital health company that uses mobile technology, evidence-based medicine, and behavioral science to help people prevent and manage chronic diseases. We run a behavior change program for the prevention and management of type 2 diabetes, and hypertension. The program helps people change the behaviors that put them at risk and provide the education, resources, and support they need to change their habits and achieve their health goals.
About the Health Coach Role (Remote)
We're hiring digital health coaches for a work-from-home position. We are looking for individuals with previous health coaching, life coaching, or weight loss coaching experience, but most importantly, we're looking for all-around tech-savvy, intelligent, empathetic, and efficient people who have a commitment to helping us define and advance digital health coaching. Your primary responsibilities will include private messaging participants through our platform and facilitating conversation in our community.
- Conducting initial consultations and evaluations of clients.
- Providing necessary coaching to reduce or eliminate behaviors that are considered high-risk.
- Developing care plans that are custom-tailored to individual clients.
- Working with the content creation team to creates health education content
As the ideal candidates for this role you should have:
- A Bachelors degree in a health discipline
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to teach, learn and be open to new and innovative ways of delivering prevention lifestyle intervention services
- Strong motivational interviewing skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Have a high level of attention to detail and organization.
- Opportunity to work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- A chance to make a social difference
If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please upload a word document telling us about your experience working as a health coach and we’ll be in touch.
At LifeBox Labs, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.