Passion Incubator, an early stage technology incubator and accelerator with expertise around innovation, program design and technology investments, is seeking a qualified candidate based in Lagos to lead and coordinate specific projects and drive implementation of programs.
The Program Manager is responsible for developing and executing special projects and its related duties. The duties include: creating and defining programs, planning, budgeting and implementation.
- Enhance the identification, evaluation and incubation of start-ups
- Business development support (B2B sales) Evaluate and pursue opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and collaboration on an on-going basis within the ecosystem
- Reach out to potential mentors to ensure effective Startups Mentorship
- Identify and engage seasoned trainers on different soft skills at various levels of incubation programs
- Expand Innovation, ecosystem and capacity
- Develop and execute Incubation Cohort programs (Technical consultants, Selection process, Training events, Business support services, Fundraising & Demo Day Events and Monitor the Physical Hub Capacity)
- Ensure an effective Program Management system (Provision of Tools, Equipment, Materials, Supplies and logistics)
- Develop and execute a Virtual Hub Program (Platform design, content development, creation of communication and CRM Tools, Tech Toolkit (e.g., Cloud, Dev tools, APIs), Platform maintenance)
- Support startups throughout the program
- Periodic Monitoring and evaluation of the startups
- Support startups to drive legal & regulatory compliance (CAC, permits, etc)
- Submission of progress report to the C.E.O weekly
- Minimum of B.Sc. /B.A in any field
- 2-5 years prior experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of program and project management methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast-paced, independent thinker
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
Interested candidates are required to send their CVs and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th January 2019. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email. (PS. Please, also fill in the form below and upload the necessary files)
About Passion Incubator
Passion Incubator is an early stage technology incubator and accelerator with expertise around innovation, program design and technology investments. We provide innovative entrepreneurs with the most critical resources needed to launch lean startups, help them grow quickly, and institutionalize their success. They support entrepreneurs to build commercially viable business solutions that solve local problems. They work with corporate organizations, government agencies, embassies and Universities to design and implement entrepreneurship programs.