Head of Education Operations
at STEM Cafe
We are looking for an experienced Head of Education operations with a passion for science, early childhood/youth education and capacity building, who will be responsible for leading STEMCafe’s strategy and business growth, and driving the success, performance and operations of the business.
They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner that incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
Superb interpersonal and leadership skills are vital for this role, as good teamwork is important for our business success. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision-makers and outstanding facilitators of learning and change. Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data for decision making
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Establishing and implementing a marketing plan to attract prospective clients.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years' experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and effective verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Highly effective and efficient with dealing with people
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health, dental and optical plans.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.