at Veond app
Join Veond in revolutionising everyone's lives towards a more sustainable way of living and finally end animal cruelty and exploitation. At Veond we believe that Design and Technology are the key difference to make vegan, sustainability and eco-living available to everyone.
As an iOS Engineer you’ll be responsible for:
- Keep to the processes, standards and designs agreed upon;
- Contribute to the definition of product features;
- Taking mock-ups and design visions into reality along with your own tech contributions;
- Test, test and test. Make sure everything is running smoothly – and continue to work well – in production.
- Come up with great ideas to implement in the app
Key skills and experience:
- Swift and Cocoa
- Networking and integration with server-side APIs
- Custom UI component creation, animations and custom transitions
- Continuous integration
- Experience in building stable software with high attention to detail
- Understanding of developing software in isolated and reusable components
- Having a deep understanding of API design for efficiency, readability
This position is flexible and can be on a remote basis anywhere in Europe. Here at Veond we're very ambitious, small and nimble. If you see yourself making a difference and see the potential in Veond please send us your CV along with a couple of sentences about yourself and why you think you're great for the job.